The Great Recession has up-ended the economic playing field.
The Workforce Boardroom Conference is your answer on how to best position your community for sustained economic growth.
What are the best practices in workforce development?
- Cutting edge techinques to showcase workforce strengths.
- What site selectors look for in workforce talent and skills.
- How to forge alignment strategies between business, workforce professionals, and education providers.
- Understanding and leveraging labor market trends.
Want to network with business and site selectors?
- Is your community prospect ready?
- Are you poised to benefit from the re-shoring of manufacturing jobs?
- New techniques for infrastructure financing.
- One-on-one networking with business leaders and site selectors.
- Keynote speakers and panel discussions on emerging themes in economic development.
- Learn about winning workforce and talent development strategies?
- How to strategies for building globally competitive landscape.
The Workforce Boardroom Conference September 16 through 19, 2012 is where you find answers to workforce and economic development questions.
President & Chief Economist, Chmura Economics & Analytics
Pro Football Hall of Famer
David M. Trebing
General Manager - State and Local Relations, Daimler
Interim President, Longwood University
David R. Lohr
President and Executive Director, CCAM
William T. Bolling
Lieutenant Governor of Virginia
You will be redirected to the Chmura Economics & Analytics homepage to complete the secure registration form.